Sean has had the pleasure of being asked to bring yoga to many community events in the DC/Metro and Southern Maryland area. Educating people about yoga and introducing many to yoga for the first time is a wonderful and gratifying experience.
Below is a list of some of the past community events Sean has been a part of.
- DC Yoga on the Mall – Taught a Kids/Family Yoga class as part of the DC Yoga Week’s Yoga on the Mall event. (2016)
- Yoga in the Ball Park with Southern Maryland Blue Crabs – Lead free Yoga for Adults, Teens & Kids. Also Performed yoga demonstrations between innings. (2016, 2015)
- Rainbow Families 2016 Family Conference – Taught Yoga to children at the conference. (2016)
- Kids Yoga classes at Tri-County Youth Services – Taught a weekly yoga class to kids and teens participating in their summer camp. (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Community Yoga on the Boardwalk- Free outdoor community adult yoga on the boardwalk outside by the Charles County Public Library Waldorf West Location in Waldorf, MD. (2013 – 2016)
Other Community Outreach Programs include
*Conferences *Business Meetings *Health Expo’s
*Elementary & Middle School Enrichment Programs and Field Days
If you would like Sean to be a part of your Community Event for Adults, Teens and/or Kids please click the ‘Contact’ Tab to submit a request!